Does your bathroom need a lift? TCBR have helped dozens of clients maximise their home's value by updating their bathroom.
The tilers at Total Care Bathroom Renovations have decades of experience renovating and upgrading bathrooms and ensuites for domestic clients around Melbourne,
and are keenly aware of the importance of their workmanship. We coordinate all trades to complete your partial or full bathroom renovation to a high
standard. Why DIY when we can take the stress out of the process and complete your project quickly and efficiently.
Our renovation services include:
- Domestic renovations - Partial and complete bathroom and ensuites
- Disabled bathrooms
- Tiling for new construction, renovations and extensions.
We are experienced in laying a wide range of modern tiles:
- Ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Marble and terrazzo tiles
- 3D, geometric, metallic, mosaic and decorative tiles in a variety of patterns
- Timber look tiles
- Heavy duty tiles
- Limestone and sandstone
- Slate tiles
- Non slip vinyl and polyurethane floors
Things to consider:
- Our tilers will make sure that the tiles you have selected are suitable for the area you wish to tile.
- Consideration must be given to how a particular tile will wear; as all tiles have a wear rating, and we will guide you in your choice.
- If you plan to purchase your tiles always check that your tiles are suitable for wet areas which require slip resistant tiles to reduce the likelihood
of some one slipping over.
- Combined with waterproofing and curing, you should allow at least seven days for the bathroom tiling to cure. Our tilers will then return to remove
all waxes, grout and grout residues.
All tiles are laid in accordance with the Australian Building Code and the appropriate Australian Standards. As you have seen, tiling is only one component
of a much larger building system that requires careful planning before the tiles are fixed. We ensure that our written contract details the scope of
work and that our seven year warranty will have full effect.
Contact us for further information.