The tilers at Total Care Bathroom Renovations have decades of experience laying both wall and floor tiles for domestic and commercial clients and are keenly
aware of the importance of their workmanship. Coupled with the painter, and the ultimate fit-off of your new fittings and fixtures, tiling represents
the visual icing on the cake of the bathroom renovation.
Our tiling services include:
- Domestic tiling for indoor and outdoor areas - bathrooms, kitchens, laundry, feature walls, garage, floor tiling, alfresco, patio, verandahs,
outdoor kitchens and showers.
- Commercial tiling - restaurants, cafes, medical centres, education facilities, aged care, etc.
- Disabled bathrooms.
- Architectural tiling - pillars, columns, feature walls and custom projects.
- Landscape tiling - fountains, garden steps, retaining walls, pizza ovens, gas fire surrounds, etc.
- Tiling for new construction, renovations and extensions.
We are experienced in laying a wide range of modern tiles:
- Ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Marble and terrazzo tiles
- 3D, geometric, metallic, mosaic and decorative tiles in a variety of patterns
- Timber look tiles
- Heavy duty and commercial tiles for outdoor areas
- Limestone and sandstone pavers
- Slate tiles
- Non slip vinyl and polyurethane floors
- Outdoor epoxy coatings for garages
Things to consider:
- Our tilers will make sure that the tiles you have selected are suitable for the area you wish to tile.
- Consideration must be given to how a particular tile will wear; as all tiles have a wear rating, and we will guide you in your choice.
- If you plan to purchase your tiles always check that your tiles are suitable for wet areas which require slip resistant tiles to reduce the likelihood
of some one slipping over.
- Combined with waterproofing and curing, you should allow at least seven days for the bathroom tiling to cure. Our tilers will then return to remove
all waxes, grout and grout residues.
All tiles are laid in accordance with the Australian Building Code and the appropriate Australian Standards. As you have seen, tiling is only one component
of a much larger building system that requires careful planning before the tiles are fixed. We ensure that our written contract details the scope of
work and that our seven year warranty will have full effect.
Contact us for further information.